• Demian Deas

Two Day Road to Hana Trip

Updated: Aug 6


Exploring the lush rainforest of East Maui is an unforgettable adventure. With all that I have experienced during countless adventures with clients, The Road to Hana never seizes to amaze me and continues to reveal itself, as I search for hidden gems, yet to be discovered...

This is why I decided to create a two day trip for visitors and clients to discover that much more Maui's rainforest has to offer. By spending a night in Hana and experiencing two full days, you begin to unplug from modern day living and the time constraints of trying to fit in as much as possible in only one day! Don't get me wrong, clients love the popular full day private tour, but some are left wanting more, and that's where I come in! So, here is your chance to unwind and take your time discovering your favorite places along the way. If you love a particular location that much, there is no rush! Relax and soak it up! Or if you prefer to delve deeper into exploring particular areas, the adventure continues without being time sensitive.

Just to put it into perspective, Maui was built by two volcanoes, Haleakala (East Maui Volcano) and Mauna Kahalawai (referred to as the West Maui Mountains). Haleakala is a massive shield volcano that forms more then 75% of the island. The remaining 25% was created by the West Maui Mountains. The Road to and from Hana wraps all the way around Haleakala Volcano. Therefore, one can imagine the countless possibilities along the way.

From countless hidden waterfalls and pools to swim in; Venus Pool, where the salt water meets the fresh water, Incredible bamboo forests to explore, exotic black sand beaches, gorgeous red sand beaches, lava tubes, caves, sea caves, blowholes, the largest ancient temple in Hawaii (colossal!), and diverse lava rock coastlines to hike into, the Two Day Road to Hana Trip will leave a lasting impression for a lifetime.

Do I have any bidders? Going once, going twice, sold to the lucky ones with a warm Aloha!










#Volcanoes #blacksandbeaches #localHawaiianfood #redsandbeaches

Contact

Tel: 808-283-2894

Paia, HI 96779

  • Facebook - White Circle
  • Instagram - White Circle
  • YouTube - White Circle
  • Twitter - White Circle
  • Pinterest
We take your privacy seriously and will never share your information with anyone.

© 2020 Makana Maui Adventures LLC. All rights reserved.